OXM: New Black Ops Information
Scans of the Official Xbox Magazine (OXM) have been leaked to the internet, which reveal a ton of new information. Check out the full sized pages below:
UPDATE: Unfortunately we have been requested to remove the scans. Here is a summary of the new information:
- A multiplayer beta is being considered.
- Multiplayer seems to be the main focus, as the singleplayer levels are based on the multiplayer maps.
- Treyarch will be improving multiplayer based on the community feedback.
- Vehicles will be making a come back, but not the way you remember them from World at War.
- Create-a-Class 2 will allow you to customize your loadout and appearance.
- Matchmaking (consoles) will be improved.
- Co-op will have separate levels.
- No word on the Nazi Zombies.
- In the singleplayer campaign you get to fly a helicopter and use it to destroy ... stuff.
- Stealth will play a big role in the game.
Developed by Treyarch, Black Ops 3 is the latest Call of Duty game to be released on the PS3/PS4, Xbox and PC. Featuring new weapons, perks, maps, and scorestreaks the next black ops game is the most ambitious COD game to date. Multiplayer in COD: BO3 will be available on Xbox LIVE (requires Gold Membership), PlayStation Network and Steam.