Call of Duty 7: Black Ops - Multiplayer Teaser
The first COD7 Black Ops multiplayer trailer is live and it looks fantastic! Remember this is only a teaser and the full footage will be released on 1st of September, but until then, check out the teaser below.
Here is a quick analysis of the new multiplayer video:
- Brand new killstreaks!
- Create-A-Class 2.0 allows you to customize your weapons with more detail, e.g. see the smilies on the weapons and Red Dot Sight.
- Callsigns are back.
- Ballistic knife replaces the throwing knife from MW2?
- Bling perk returns.
- "Dolphin Dive"
- Can be done by sprinting and then hitting prone.
- Semtex is back.
- Theater mode.
- Allows a player to record his/hers matches (finally!).
- Switch between 1st/3rd person camera.
- Can use slow motion and stop.
- After the clip is finished you can upload it (where? unknown at this time)
- Interactive maps: see the huge missile launch.
Developed by Treyarch, Black Ops 3 is the latest Call of Duty game to be released on the PS3/PS4, Xbox and PC. Featuring new weapons, perks, maps, and scorestreaks the next black ops game is the most ambitious COD game to date. Multiplayer in COD: BO3 will be available on Xbox LIVE (requires Gold Membership), PlayStation Network and Steam.